Profenofos 50% EC Organophosphorus pesticide Pest Control
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
This product is an organophosphate insecticide with quick-acting
properties. It has good permeability on plant leaves. Its mechanism
of action is to inhibit cholinesterase in insects.
Technical requirements for use:
1. This product is used for the control of Cnaphalocrocis
medinalis. It is used from the egg incubation period to the young
larva period. If the second application is performed after an
interval of 7-10 days, the control effect will be better.
2. The medicine is harmful to alfalfa and sorghum.
3. Do not apply pesticides on windy days or rain is expected within
1 hour. Safety interval: 28 days, the crop can be used up to 2
times per season.
1. Do not mix with alkaline pesticides;
2. It is highly toxic to bees, fish, shrimps, poultry, etc. When
using it, you should be careful not to pollute rivers, ponds,
mulberry gardens, and bee farms. It is forbidden to clean the
pesticide applicator in rivers and ponds and other water bodies;
nectar crops are prohibited during flowering period;
3. When using this product, you should wear protective clothing,
rubber boots, masks and gloves, and avoid inhaling the liquid; do
not eat and drink during the application, and wash your hands and
face in time after application;
4. Avoid contact with pregnant and lactating women;
5. It is recommended that pesticides with different mechanisms of
action be used in rotation.
6. Prohibited in silkworm houses and mulberry gardens; Prohibited
in areas where natural enemies such as Trichogramma are released;
Prohibited in fish or shrimp and crab nest farming in paddy fields.
7. The waste should be properly handled, not littered or used for