emamectin benzoate 5% WDG Agricultural Insecticides Used to control
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
|Cabbage||diamondback moth||4-6 g/mu||spray|
The mechanism of action of emamectin benzoate is to hinder the
transmission of motor nerve information of pests and cause the body
to paralyze and die. It is mainly stomach poison and has contact
effect, which can be used to control cabbage diamondback moth.
Technical requirements for use:
1. Apply the pesticide at the beginning of the larvae of the
cabbage diamondback moth, pay attention to spray evenly.
2. Do not apply the medicine on a windy day or if it rains within 1
3. The safe interval for using this product on cabbage is 3 days,
and the maximum number of times of use for each crop is 2 times.
1. This product is toxic to birds, bees, silkworms, fish and other
aquatic organisms. It is prohibited in bird sanctuaries, bee
breeding areas, nectar crops blooming, silkworm houses and mulberry
gardens. Keep away from the aquaculture area to apply pesticides.
It is forbidden to clean the pesticide application equipment in the
lotus pond and other water bodies, and avoid polluting the water
source. There is a high risk to Trichogramma. Keep away from the
area where Trichogramma is dense.
2. Use of this product should take corresponding safety protection
measures, wear long-sleeved tops, trousers, boots, protective
gloves, masks, etc., avoid skin contact and mouth and nose
inhalation. Do not smoke, drink or eat during use. Wash hands, face
and other exposed parts and change clothes after use.
3. The used container should be disposed of properly, not for other
purposes, and not to be discarded at will.
4. It is recommended to rotate insecticides with different
mechanisms of action to delay the emergence of resistance.
5. Avoid contact between pregnant women and lactating women.